Dubrovnik Symphony Orchestra is proud to launch the 5th edition of its music festival: Dubrovnik Musical Spring!
Throughout the months of April, May and June (from April 29th to June 17th), the citizens of all ages have the possibility to enjoy a total of 13 concerts.
Dubrovnik Musical Spring is a festival where you can enjoy classical music played by numerous of talented and renowned artists from DSO and other places, in a beautiful location in Dubrovnik: Rector’s Palace.
This festival was created in 2017 to celebrate and gather culture and tradition during spring, before high season. This year makes no exception! Find out the list of the different concerts and book your tickets to experience the special programs prepared for the occasion.
They all take place at Rector’s Palace and start at 9pm.
- Friday, 29th April 2022
- Friday, 6th May 2022
- Tuesday, 10th May 2022
- Friday, 13th May 2022
- Tuesday, 17th May 2022
- Friday, 20th May 2022
- Tuesday, 24th May 2022
- Friday, 27th May 2022
- Friday, 3rd June 2022
- Tuesday, 7th June 2022
- Friday, 10th June 2022
- Tuesday, 14th June 2022
- Friday, 17th June 2022
You can buy tickets here : https://ulaznice.hr/web/regular/13647985
These are the conductors :
- Marc Tardue, chief conductor (USA)
- Uroš Lajovic (SLO)
- Pavle Zajcev
- Ivan Hut
These are the soloists:
- Mirabai Weismehl Rosenfeld, violina / violin
- DSO String chamber ensemble
- Eva Šulić, violina / violin
- Daniel Detoni, klavir / piano
- Brass & Percussion septet DSO-a
- Đana Kahriman, violina / violin
- Šimun Končić, viola / viola
- Džemal Cakić, truba / trumpet
- Vid Veljak, violončelo / cello
- Toni Kursar, horna / horn
- Matija Novaković, fagot / bassoon
We hope to see many of you there!